From 18 months through Sixth Grade, the CDS Experience is a personalized, premier, start-to-finish education unlike any other. Here is what you can expect from a CDS education:
- A premier Montessori program in our Toddler rooms through First Grade
- A strong and distinctive secondary school preparation program
- Personalized methodologies from start to finish
- STEM MakerSpace offerings for Jr. Kindergarten through Sixth Grade
- Specials classes taught by experts, including Art, Music, Library, P.E. and Spanish)
- Low student-to-teacher ratios (4:1 in Toddler, and 8:1 in Preschool-Sixth Grade)
- Experienced, energized, and caring teachers, administrators, and staff
- “The CDS Result”: Graduates who are exceptional young people poised for academic and personal success at the secondary schools of their choice — and beyond
Sixth Graders Deliver “TED Talks” at John Burroughs School
Alone on a stage at the foot of JBS’s 600-person state-of-the-art auditorium and in front of their parents and community members, our Sixth Graders delivered CDS Talks, presentations modeled after TED Talks, which shared the same goal — to use “the power of ideas to change attitudes, lives and, ultimately, the world.” The talks represented not only 10 weeks of research, writing, and revision but also the culmination of their CDS education. By all accounts, the results were astounding.
Read the full story in this excerpt from The Hoot.
| The Hoot
Read about the latest happenings at CDS by accessing our monthly online magazine, The Hoot.
Click the image at right to view past issues and subscribe!