TOURS EVERY WEDNESDAY ~ RSVP ONLINE
READY. SET. LAUNCH.
We provide a personalized education of unparalleled excellence for students of diverse backgrounds.
From 18 months through Sixth Grade, the Chesterfield Day School Experience is a personalized, premier, start-to-finish education unlike any other public or private school in St. Louis. Through meaningful work, our students are challenged academically every day in a joyful learning environment, have high executive function, learn to self-advocate, and are well rounded members of the community.
|CDS Fifth Grade science students
climb trees on our 9-acre campus
to gather tree canopy data and explore
the principles of force and motion
Here's what you can expect from a Chesterfield Day School education:
- Montessori in Toddler through First Grade
- A highly personalized secondary school preparation program including math, science, language, and social studies every day
- Experienced, loving, and caring faculty and administration who know your children and your family
- Low student-to-teacher ratios
- A student-centered approach that values critical and creative thinking
- Opportunities for deep collaborative learning while focusing on fundamental skills
- An environment that fosters student passions and a love for learning
- State-of-the-art MakerSpace offerings beginning in Kindergarten
- Specials including art, music, physical education, Spanish, and library
- Students who routinely outperform their independent school peers on standardized tests
We are CDS. This is The CDS Experience.
The Hoot: An Insider's Look at CDS
Check out our monthly online magazine, The Hoot, for stories about meaningful work from Toddler through Sixth Grade, special events on campus, community kudos, and much, much more!
Chesterfield Day School is accredited by the Independent Schools Association of the Central States (ISACS) and undergoes a full re-accreditation process every seven years. Learn more about the ISACS accreditation process